at our site in Tecumseh
- Function objectives are to ensure the deployment and implementation of KAPS culture, policies and actions, at local level
- Ensure the local sustainability of KAPS culture, policies and actions, through standardization of behaviours, practices and resources
- Conduct workshops and projects relevant to KAPS implementation
- Ensure the guidance and support to training processes, including the build – up of specialists and delegated training agents
- Ensure the support to KAPS Manager and other KAPS structures
- Investigates any new concepts or ideas that could improve any aspect specific to manufacturing/production.
- Facilitate training sessions to internal employees on an as needed basis (i.e. basic KAPS).
- Team member on various Continuous Improvement teams within the organization.
- Any other reasonable request made by management.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and comfortable work environment
- Ensures he/she is in full compliance with the laws of Michigan and/or any other province or state, while representing KIRCHHOFF Automotive or during the use of any KIRCHHOFF Automotive provided equipment.
Work Experience (provide details and minimum # of years required)
· Minimum 5-10 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive stampings, welding, mechanical and modular assemblies
· Worked with lean manufacturing systems
Skills (language, technical, computer etc.)
KIRCHHOFF Automotive Tecumseh
1200 E Chicago Blvd, Tecumseh, MI 49286, United States