The winter issue of K>MOBIL is here!
"In view of current global challenges, it was a difficult year. Nevertheless, we believe that the companies of the KIRCHHOFF Group are well positioned for the future," says Wolfgang Kirchhoff in the lead article of the current K>MOBIL.
Which can be downloaded here.
We were all burdened by the consequences of Russia's war of aggression on Ukraine, continued bottlenecks in the supply chain and uncertainties regarding customer call-offs. On a positive note, however, we are making progress with the mobility revolution. This year, many safety-relevant metal structural parts have started production in our plants worldwide, which we have continuously developed and optimised especially for e-vehicles. At many locations, the KIRCHHOFF Group was able to expand its activities and make forward-looking investments. We report on this, as well as on the following main topics, in the current winter edition of K>MOBIL:
- Editorial: Looking back to 2022
- ENGINIUS provides climate-neutral load transport with hydrogen fuel cell-powered trucks
- Research project on inductive heating of molded blanks for press-hardened car body components
- Intelligent digitalisation with "Digital Twins“
- Trade fair appearances with new products and innovations
- The FAUN Group continues to grow and reorganize itself
The publisher of K>MOBIL, Arndt G. Kirchhoff, and the entire editorial team wish you an enjoyable read, relaxing holidays and a good start to a successful New Year.
In addition to the digital version for download, printed copies will be available from mid-December in the entrance areas and canteens, or at other central locations in our plants.