Strong Partners for Strong Growth
In June, KIRCHHOFF Automotive Europe and Asia awarded their Suppliers of the Year for 2019. Considering the current developments and challenges in the economy, reliable suppliers are of particular importance.
At the European 2019 Suppliers of the Year award ceremony on June 26th in Budapest/Hungary, J. Wolfgang Kirchhoff emphasized how important reliable suppliers are; especially in the current economic situation. “Despite the current discussions, the automotive industry will stay a strong industry because there will still be a strong demand for individual and affordable mobility. In order to cope with the growth and challenges, KIRCHHOFF Automotive needs strong partners such as C. L. N., Boltun and LEWA,” he stressed.
These three suppliers, who deliver to our European locations, have received awards for their excellent performance in the following categories:
- C. L. N. Slovakia s. r. o. from Slovakia in the category: Raw Material
- Boltun Corporation from Taiwan in the category: Bought-In Parts
- LEWA Attendorn GmbH from Germany in the category: Capital & Tooling
The Asia 2019 Suppliers of the Year award ceremony took place on June 3rd in Suzhou/China and the award winners were:
- Suzhou Shinko-Shoji Material Co., Ltd. from China in the category: Raw Material
- Suzhou Lilai Auto Parts Co., Ltd. from China in the category: Purchased Parts
- CPM Tool CO. LTD. from China in the category: Capital & Tooling
You can soon read more about this in the winter edition of K>MOBIL.
Picture 1: 2019 Suppliers of the Year for our European locations: C. L. N. Slovakia s. r. o., Boltun Corporation and LEWA GmbH with CEO J. Wolfgang Kirchhoff, Vice President Procurement Klaus Lawory (both in the center) and the Managing Directors of our plant in Esztergom/Hungary Géza Körtvélyessy (6. f. r.) and Szilárd Méri (7. f. r.).
Picture 2: The suppliers of the year 2019 for our Asian locations: Suzhou Shinko-Shoji Material Co., Ltd., Suzhou Lilai Auto Parts Co., Ltd. and CPM Tool CO. LTD, with Klaus Lawory, Vice President Procurement (left) and Wen Leyendecker, Managing Director KA China (10th from left)