Quality Planning Specialist (M/F) - French Speaker
na nossa unidade industrial em Ovar
- Develop the advanced quality planning for all the projects under their responsibility.
- Designing and validating the means of control.
- Performing the tasks defined for the APQP function within the Product Development Process (PDP).
- Initiate the FMEA process.
- Elaborate the pre-production control plan and the process flow diagram.
- Ensure the quality level of the pre-series, executed before passing on to the production plant.
- Evaluate the customer's requirements and manage any negotiation needs.
- Handover the project to the series production plant.
- Ensure a good level of communication between the corporate functions, factory and other members of the project teams.
- Develop and follow the performance indicators defined for the function in coordination with the local hierarchical and corporate manager.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or similar
- Fluent in English and French.
- Training in the automotive industry standard: ISO TS 16949.
- Project management methodologies, APQP, FMEA, PPAP.
- Interpretation of technical drawing and tolerances.
- Between 3 to 5 years in a similar role, preferably in the automotive industry.