Sr Financial Analyst
at our site in Manchester
- Owner of CAPEX and Tooling data for two facilities
- Work with various stakeholders to obtain and analyze relevant CAPEX and Tooling information
- Maintain CAPEX and Tooling schedules and update system with relevant journal entries
- Provide support for Plant Controller & Production team in assessing and improving company operational control and performance
- Act as a catalyst in the continuous improvement of operation process and internal control
- Complete assigned tasks and month-end activities timely and accurately.
- Maintain Standard Cost, update frozen, current cost sets; scrutinize BOM, routing, work center labour rate and work center burden rate. Coordinate with Engineering, Material team to ensure Standard Cost accuracy.
- Work with Plant Production team to ensure inventory data accuracy and perform inventory analysis to identify risks and opportunities. Reconcile perpetual, physical & accounting inventory at each month-end.
- Ad-hoc requests as required & any other reasonable request made by management.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and comfortable work environment that complements the Occupational Health and Safety Act by ensuring the principles of the 5S discipline (simplify, separate, sanitize, standardize and support) are supported and adhered to.
- Ensures he/she is in full compliance with the laws of Ontario and/or any other province or state, while representing KIRCHHOFF Automotive or during the use of any KIRCHHOFF Automotive provided equipment.
- Judgement – Exercises judgement re:
- Accuracy of financial records
- Assessing various levels of risk concerning financial investments
- Appropriateness of financial systems and internal controls based on Company requirements
- Developing and forecasting overall company budget
- Accountability – Is accountable in areas of:
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all financial statements and legal documents
- Effectively managing direct reports to include developmental and/or disciplinary action
- Administering and maintaining Company and departmental budgets
- Sharing all financial information with management in a timely manner
- Accurate and efficient implementation of new software (i.e. payroll software package)
- Contacts – establishes/maintains relationships:
- Finance team
- Plant management
- Corporate IT Managers
Work Experience (provide details and minimum # of years required)
- With 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Advanced excel skills
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Proficiency in SAP an asset
Skills (language, technical, computer etc.)
- Possess strong work ethic, with great sense of urgency about task deadlines
- Possess strong ability & willingness to learn & to work with others respectfully
- Proactive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective use of problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to manage conflict and confrontation in a positive, constructive manner
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to assess strengths, weaknesses and degrees of risk in plans and actions
- University degree / college diploma and/or relevant work experience
KIRCHHOFF Automotive Manchester
1021 Volunteer Pkwy
Manchester, TN 37355