A Win for Our Company
On June 25th, Subaru of Indiana Automotive (SIA) in the USA, announced their supplier award winners. There are 260 suppliers for SIA overall but KIRCHHOFF Automotive was amongst the chosen group of suppliers to receive an award.
The North York plant in Canada who produces for SIA, has been recognized with 2 category awards from Subaru this year for their hard work. They were recipients of the Excellent Performance Award, and the Commodity Leader Award.
Taken from the press release statement by Subaru: “Our success relies on a network of suppliers that provide us quality parts in a safe and timely manner,” said Scott Brand, executive vice president at SIA. “These companies represent an incredible commitment to helping Subaru efficiently manufacture high-quality vehicles for our customers.”
Winners were recognized in the following five categories:
- Special Recognition – Above and beyond effort as identified by SIA management
- Commodity Leader – Top scoring supplier in commodity category
- Excellent Performance – Achievement of SIA targets for safety, quality, cost and delivery
- Superior Excellent Performance – Three and four consecutive years as recipient of the Excellent Performance Award
- Presidential – Five consecutive years as recipient of the Excellent Performance Award
Due to COVID-19, ceremonies to honour the winners have been post-poned till later this year and plaques were delivered via mail to locations.